Monday, March 28, 2011

It's a........GIRL!

It's only appropriate for this post to be in pink:)  The word is out...Andrew and I are having a GIRL!  We couldn't be happier! I went to Atlanta this past weekend to see my family and attend one of my very best friends baby shower.  My mom thought my doctor appointment was on Monday, and had no idea I had changed it to Friday so I would be able to tell her in person when I saw her over the weekend.  I had planned on getting a bouquet of flowers (blue or pink, depending...), and when I got there, I ran around to the front of the house and rang the doorbell (with a vase of pink baby roses in hand), and she greeted me absolutely thrilled.  I handed her the flowers and told her I had seen them on the front porch and I wondered who they were from...  She was very excited and opened the card (labeled "Debs") and inside it read, "It's a GIRL!  Love, Em & Andrew."  It took her a second to register, and she was ecstatic:)  It was a great moment.

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful and creative way of spreading the news Em!! I can't wait to meet her(O:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful happy news baby Ella Kathryn ! We are so happy for you both and so excited to meet your precious bundle of joy <3

    ReplyDelete